FITEX CONSULTING is a company specialized in information systems for financial markets activities and management of banking risks. FITEX CONSULTING is particularly involved in Consulting activities assistance to the client, deployment and support.
Consulting and Project Management Assistance
Capital Markets & Asset Management
• Streamline and industrialize activities (STP, DWG, …) to better compete
• Mastering the necessary creativity on the new financial instruments (NIF)
• Adapting information systems with growing regulatory constraints (MiFID, EMIR, BASEL II, SOLVENCY II, …) pool the necessary data& Contribute to the high demand on data quality and traceability of results
• Participate in project Place on payments and settlement / delivery (TARGET2, SEPA, ESES, …)
Expertise and tools available for our customers
Market data, reference data, ratings
• Identify data sources and relevant suppliers
• Measure the appropriateness to user needs
• Measuring the quality of flows
• Ensuring fiscal, administrative, financial and contractual technical support subscriptions or “managed services”
• Produce internal and external reporting
• Optimise costs
• Propose management and organization processes meet the best practices
Consultancy services for Project management
credit risk reporting, market risk
• Modelling market risk indicators, credit risks -> IT Quant, MOA
• Simulations on calculations engines,
• stress tests
• Integration of risk planning (eg Fermat), features trends, recipes -> MOA MOE & Risks
• Cross-cutting impacts of each new regulatory constraint -> Data, process, results reporting
2016-12-06T14:48:25+00:00 March 23rd, 2016|Comments Off on Offer for optimization service of the collateral
We have developed a service offering in optimizing asset allocation. Through the collateral processing system, [...]
Fitex in numbers…
Years or existence
M € turnover cumulated over the period
The Managing Team…
Graduated from ENSTA (National School of Advanced Technologies) option Electronic Systems.
After Mathematics and Applied Sciences Degree at the University Paris XI Orsay, Jacques worked 6 years as IT project manager at Thomson CSF for the development of network software. He joined the Society of French Scholarships as project manager for the dissemination of the electronic market.
In 1990, he undertook an information systems consulting business for the banking / finance and creates its own structure Fitex Consulting in 2000.
He leads the COSSIOM www.cossiom.com association as a consultant for several years.
PhD Artificial Intelligence Paris V, MBA IAE Paris I Sorbonne, AMF certification.With over 20 years of international experience around software integration Front To Back, Nicolas has become an expert in optimizing transaction processing chain in the BFI sector and Asset Servicing. By multiple regulatory constraints in progress, he takes several years as international coordinator to adapt the bank’s information systems.Similarly, through his initial training in R & D, he actively contributes to the creation of innovative tools in finance.
FITEX CONSULTING implements all his skills to note its customers efficient information systems, scalable and tailored to their environments.
Some of our recent achievements
We work in several modes: Technical Assistance, Package, outsourcing according to the particular conditions desired by the client (budget, level of service)
Summit Replacing Mission / Tradix in STP at an international custodian
Assistance in choosing a new tool among the best on the market, to meet the strategy and organization of the international client.
IT project coordination Regulatory Reporting AMF for remediation or statements OTC Derivatives in a BFI
Outsourcing billing back office for BFI
Prime broker project in a BFI
Realization of a demonstrator (Orion) for optimization of collateraldedicated to responsible for Middle / Back of large corporates or BFI
Audit of SI Market on Market Data Management for a Corporate
Market data subscription management for portfolio management companies in merging process
Organization and Management of Market Data
Market Data Production Manager for portfolio management companies in merging process
establishment of a new Mission Market Data Management System
Audit and consulting for market data cost reduction of a large asset manager
Acting in a demanding and challenging sector FITEX CONSULTING is constantly looking for new talent with both the functional and technical skills but also the relational and human qualities of the consultant.